Re: ncurses 4.1

From: Eric S. Raymond <esr_at_snark.thyrsus.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 23:00:32 -0400 (EDT)

> nope. He's quoting from work in 1995.

I've got the dates on all my patch files, from #1 (long before you
were on the project) to the most recent. The trustworthiness of
*your* chronology may be accurately assessced by Zeyd's public
description of it as a sickening diatribe.

As for the rest of your peroration about my efforts, I think I'll
forgo the petty pleasure of responding myself and let Zeyd if he so
desires (he did say "write me if you need more ammo"). I'm certain
you won't enjoy the results.

--
		Eric S. Raymond